- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Brain Development
CDC Milestone Tracker for Parents – Online or App
Milestones matter! Track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use illustrated checklists; get tips from CDC for encouraging your child’s development; and find out what to do if you are ever concerned about how your child is developing.
Dan Siegel’s Hand Model of the Brain, “Flipping your Lid”
- What happens to your child’s brain when they lose control?
- Dr Daniel Siegel presenting a Hand Model of the Brain – YouTube
- Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University
Good Health Handbook
The Good Health Handbook is a valuable tool for childcare providers and parents with information about reducing the spread of illness and building awareness about health and safety issues from birth to 13 years.
- Conscious Discipline – Social and Emotional Learning
- (1115) Composure – from the Conscious Discipline LIVE! DVD Set – YouTube
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR)
- Zero To Three
- OKDHS Child Care Licensing (oklahoma.gov)
- Center for Early Childhood Professional Development (CECPD)
- Jbrary – Tune in for Storytime Success
- American Academic of Pediatrics – ACE.pdf (mrooms3.net)
- YouTube | REI Presents: In Our Nature – Ep 3 | Are Forest Preschools the way of the future?
- YouTube | The best kindergarten you’ve ever seen | Takaharu Tezuka